Data Privacy Principles
Last update: 27 JuLy, 2022
- Awareness: you should know who we are and feel free to contact us in case of any questions or reservations
Acterior is a recruitment SaaS platform that allows companies and individuals to source, manage and hire best talents with less time and effort, grow their talent pools, and improve their recruitment process. Axterior is incorporated in the United Kingdom and is operating under the registered business name AXTERIOR LTD. In order to submit a request, ask a question, require clarification, resolve a complaint regarding our services or receive further information related to Axterior, please contact us via email@example.com. accept these Terms.
- Compliance: Your privacy rights are a priority for us and we will assist you in order to exercise its scope to the fullest extent while using our services.
- Responsibility: We expect our users to use services with the highest degree of care and compliance with the applicable laws.
Our users shall implement and follow their own privacy policies and ethical principles of data protection, based on applicable data protection laws.
- Highest standards: We arrange continuous development of professional qualifications and skills of our team in order to ensure the highest degree of data protection.
Axterior team members constantly undergo processional training. The priority in such training is information security, personal data protection and secure technical functionality. Our team is aware of key principles of data collection, protection and security. Our legal and security departments conduct data privacy training and workshops on a regular basis.
- Tolerancy: Considering the diversity of our users, Axterior provides access to data protection rights to all users on a non-discriminatory basis.
While providing the services, Axterior does not and shall not discriminate anyone on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, working history sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
- Credibility: We do not share user’s data and data about their candidates with other users.
- Up-to-date: We constantly implement legal, functional and technical changes resulting from any new data protection laws.
Axterior team shall continue to monitor GDPR, UK GDPR, UK Data Protection Act 2018, CCPA and other data privacy laws, amended and enacted, that may be applicable to Axterior and its users.
This notice is provided as of July 2022, for informational purposes only and shall not be relied on for any reason. It is subject to change or removal without prior notice and communication.
Bring Recruitment To The Professional Level!
Build a long-term relationship with candidates and hire best talents in the shortest term while Axterior automates the entire hiring process at your company.